Whether you're a career woman, business woman, entrepreneur or stay-at-home mom.. whether you want to make more money, build your own business or get in shape...
YOU NEED A PLAN!
TIME IS NON-REFUNDABLE, SO FOCUS ON YOUR GOALS SIS!
The BE The Game Changer Planner: God. Goals. Grind! is the game changing, goal slaying, time management and planning system that I created to help me lose over 240 pounds combined after having 3 children... quit my job of 13 years to build an international coaching and empowerment business + brand and help others build multiple six-figure businesses.
I DID THE WORK SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO!
Let the BE The Game Changer Planner be the place where you go to prioritize where you are spending your time, so you can beat the burnout, overcome the overwhelm, push past the procrastination AND consistently crush your goals with confidence!
This 238-page planner includes:
- Dateless Pages - Why wait for January 1st to plan your plan into place?
- Master Goal Card - Stretch yourself and write 50 goals you would want to achieve.
- Life Satisfaction Scorecard - Are you satisfied with your life? Determine where you need to put in more work.
- Put God 1st In Your Priorities - Establish daily habits of prayer, gratitude and putting God at the center of everything you do.
- Top 3 Priorities - Don’t be busy busy, but not making anything happen! Each daily page has an area for your to give priority to your most important tasks. There's also space each day to plan out your day down to the hour of what you need to get done.
- Hourly Schedule - From 6am to 10pm
- Keep Track of Daily Priorities - Tasks to-do, items to buy, bills to pay and people to call
- Your Health Is Wealth – Includes a section to track healthy habits, including water intake, sleep and exercise
- Daily Essentials To Keep Your Routine Productive – Prayer, Gratitude, Verse of the Day and Reflection
- Full-Month Calendar Spread - It's DATLESS so you can start whenever you want. Track birthdays or keep track of your monthly goal progress. Also includes a notes section to jot down things to remember or doodle
- Month-In-Review - Without reviewing your progress, it’s easy to lose track of where you’ve been (and where you’re going).
- Notes Section - Blank lined pages for reflection, journaling, mind-mapping and your own personal notes and thoughts.
- Monthly and daily inspiration.
- Full color - Print as many daily pages as you need.
Perfectly sized for at home... in your car... on the go. Small enough to take everywhere and large enough to map out your biggest goals.
A WOMAN WITH A PLAN IS THE MOST FEARED WOMAN ON THE PLANET!