BE The Game Changer Planner
God. Goals. Grind
BY SHAWNA PAYNE
GOD WILL GIVE YOU GRACE TO ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS, PROSPER AND LIVE AN ABUNDANT LIFE. ONE DAY AT A TIME, YOU AND GOD CAN DO ANYTHING!
Studies have shown that people who write down their goals have an 80% chance of achieving them, versus the standard population where only 2% reach their goals.
That's why Shawna Payne created this game-changing system to ensure your goals are finally met and God is put where he should be…First!
Introducing... the BE The Game Changer Planner.
The BE The Game Changer Planner is what happens when daily goal-setting and God get married. This planner helps you create goals that cover all areas of your life including: Health, Spiritual, Relationships [Connections] and Career.
"IN EVERYTHING YOU DO, PUT GOD FIRST, AND HE WILL DIRECT YOU AND CROWN YOUR EFFORTS WITH SUCCESS."
- Proverbs 3:6
ABOUT THE PLANNER
ELEGANT, FUNCTIONAL AND AESTHETICALLY PLEASING
Perfectly sized for at home... in your car... on the go. Small enough to take everywhere and large enough to map out your biggest goals. Simple color combinations throughout.
BE The Game Changer Planner is dateless, so you can start it whenever you want.
6 x 8 inches
Ruled note pages
Simple color combinations throughout
PREMIUM PAPER: It’s easy on the eyes
2 page spread each day. Includes:
Hourly schedule from 6am to 10pm
Space for tasks to-do, items to-buy, bills to pay, people to call and notes
Your Health is Wealth - Includes healthy habits (H20, Sleep and Exercise)
Top 3 Priorities, Prayer, Gratitude, Verse of the Day and Reflection
Full month calendar views [dateless, so you can start it whenever you want.]
Monthly and daily inspiration
Blank lined pages for reflection, journaling, mind-mapping and your own personal notes and thoughts
"THE KEY IS NOT TO PRIORITIZE WHAT'S ON YOUR SCHEDULE,
BUT TO SCHEDULE YOUR PRIORITIES."
- Stephen Covey
HOW IT WORKS
PLAN YOUR DAYS, CRUSH YOUR GOALS WITH CONFIDENCE AND DESIGN THE LIFE YOU DESIRE.
It's clean and simple quarterly design is built so that you aren’t overwhelmed by planning 12 months at a time. If you choose an annual subscription, you will receive a fresh planner each quarter.
WHAT'S INSIDE (Pt. 1)
1) Put God 1st In Your Priorities - God promises to bless our lives abundantly and make us prosper. The key to living an abundant life is by establishing daily habits of prayer, gratitude, consistent time spent in His Word and putting Him at the center of everything you believe about yourself.
2) Top 3 Priorities - Don’t let your priorities get overrun by the busyness of your day. Each daily page has an area for your to give priority to your most important tasks. There's also space each day to plan out your day down to the hour of what you need to get done, set targets and map out what you want your day to look like. Throughout the day, you can work from your priority list, track your progress, pray, reflect and give thanks.
3) Hourly Schedule - From 6am to 10pm
4) Keep Track of Daily Priorities - Tasks to-do, items to buy, bills to pay and people to call
5) Your Health Is Wealth – Includes a section to track healthy habits, including water intake, sleep and exercise
6) Daily Essentials To Keep Your Routine Productive – Prayer, Gratitude, Verse of the Day and Reflection
7) Full-Month Calendar Spread - It's dateless so you can start whenever you want. Use it to track birthdays for the month or keep track of your monthly goal progress. Also includes a notes section to jot down things to remember or doodle
8) Month-In-Review - Without reviewing your progress, it’s easy to lose track of where you’ve been (and where you’re going). Review your progress each month... what worked... what didn't work... and set goals to so you can make next month more successful.
"YOU WILL NEVER FIND THE TIME FOR ANYTHING. IF YOU
WANT THE TIME, YOU MUST MAKE IT."
- Charles Buxton
WHAT'S INSIDE - THE BLUEPRINT
1) Master Game Plan - Discover what you want to achieve in your Big 6 Areas of Life, set S.M.A.R.T. goals and create your Master Game Plan, step-by-step, for making it happen.
2) Master Goal Card - Stretch yourself and write 50 goals you would want to achieve. And, these goals should be written in the present tense as if they are already achieved. When you look at the grand scheme of your life, you will see that you have more to strive for and endless opportunities for what you can do, be, have and feel. Only focus on a few goals at a time, and every time you achieve one of your goals, check it off the list and celebrate how your game plan is coming together for your good!
3) Goal Game Plan - The key to successfully reaching your biggest, boldest, and scariest goals is to break them down into “do-able” steps. Whatever it is, as long as it's measurable, and you break it down into what you need to achieve daily, it's easier to stay on track. Take your One-Year Goal and break it down into monthly and weekly goals. That is your Goal Game Plan!